Habitational & Lessor's Risk Insurance

Free quote from a qualified insurer – Custom-selected for your industry, business size, and coverage needs

Habitational & Lessor's Risk Insurance Coverage

Habitational insurance, sometimes also called "lessor's risk insurance," covers owners of properties leased for commercial purposes against losses or damages related to injuries on the property or some tyes of property damage not covered by a tenant policy. This may include costs related to legal defense even if the owner or landlord is found not liable.

What Types of Businesses Should Consider Habitational Insurance (LRO) Insurance?

LRO insurance is often purchased by owners of retail spaces, office buildings, and warehouses, often referred to as "lessors" or "landlords."

The Launchpad Quote System


321 LaunchPad is changing how businesses discover and qualify insurers, connecting thousands of businesses to one of hundreds of agents & carriers


Our entire business was built to save time and reduce uncertainty in the commercial insurance application process


Our commercial insurance specialists educate customers on coverage options that are a proven fit for the business
insurance321 launchpad quote system

Something many businesses don't know is that commercial insurance carriers have preferences for which types of businesses they insure.

The problem for most business owners is that they don't know which carrier is the best fit for their business, leading to high premiums or declined applications for coverage .

The 321 LaunchPad is connected to the largest network of commercial insurers available anywhere. We match your business with a qualified insurer so you get the right coverage for a fair price.

Submit a quote request and we'll get in touch, or give us a call at:
(234) 230-6321